Get perfect skin with the best Botox at TNB Aesthetic Secrets Centre
The onset of facial lines and wrinkles is caused by actions such as laughing, smiling, frowning, and other lifestyle factors. While there are plenty of modern treatments available for addressing these, Botox treatment has its advantages since it is a non-invasive approach to treating various wrinkles in the forehead, the corner of the eyes, and so-called laugh lines.
Botox Treatment in Hyderabad, India – What is it and how does it work?
Botox treatment is a safe and effective means for easing away wrinkles and fine lines caused by facial expressions such as laughing and frowning thus achieving a naturally youthful appearance.
At our TNB Centre, we utilise a fast and minimally invasive procedure, which can produce results between a span of one to ten days. Results of our Botox treatment can be visible for a period of 6 months, for the first treatment, and 6 to 9 months in the following procedures.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF OUR BOTOX TREATMENT
- Brings back the beauty of youth by reducing wrinkles and lines on the skin.
- Prevents the onset of fine lines and deep-seated wrinkles.
- Highly controlled treatment ensures retention of natural facial expressions such as smiling and frowning.
- Non-invasive nature of the procedure translates to zero downtime with no recovery period necessary. Normal day-to-day activities can be performed immediately after the treatment.
- Non-permanent procedure that will naturally break down.
- Produces the added benefits of reducing excessive perspiration and alleviating the symptoms of a migraine.
- To find out which procedure works best for your skin, you can book an appointment with an aesthetician at our TNB Centre. We can sit down with you and discuss the results that you expect from your treatment.
What the treatment involves
At our TNB Centre, we use approved substances for our procedures. Additionally, all procedures are performed by our fully qualified professionals. To achieve the best results, we use the best Botox in India to produce long-lasting results.
The substance is administered into the target area by our professional via injection using a fine needle. The entire procedure lasts for a mere 15 minutes, with minimal discomfort. Due to the quickness and simplicity of the procedure, we no longer require the administration of an anaesthetic, which means you can immediately proceed to your daily routine after the treatment.