Fillers are gel-like substances which are injected beneath the skin to restore lost volume, soften creases, smooth lines, and enhance facial contours. There are a variety of fillers like lip fillers, nose fillers, and forehead anti-wrinkles fillers treatment. They are made from different substances. They are usually categorized by the substance that they are made from.
- A lip fillers treatment procedure or any other procedure typically takes place during a visit because it is non-surgical.
- Just before the procedure begins, the area of concern is cleaned, and you may be given a topical anaesthetic to numb the area before injection. There are however fillers which contain lidocaine. This is a mild anaesthetic that helps in minimizing discomfort during and after the treatment. A precise amount of the filler is strategically injected beneath the skin.
- The results are noticeable immediately after receiving the filler treatment.
- Post treatment there might be some mild swelling and bruising, but these are temporary as they subside within a few days following the treatment. Although you can resume your normal day to day activities immediately after the treatment, you may be asked to take a day off from exercise or any other strenuous activity.
- The fillers treatment recovery, however, depends very much on the type of filler treatment used.
- It is important to follow our guidelines or instructions for faster healing.
- The results of fillers treatment are apparent immediately and last from several months to several years, depending on the type of filler treatment used. Maintaining an overall healthy lifestyle improves results and longevity.
Various psychological and aesthetic benefits are enjoyed by candidates who undergo fillers treatment at TNB Centre. These benefits include;
- Youthful look
- Increased confidence
- The results are visible almost immediately after the treatment
- The results are natural-looking